"I'm doing what I think I was put on this earth to do. And I'm really grateful to have something that I'm passionate about and that I think is profoundly important."
-Marian Wright Edelman
Okay. I know i know i have been abandoning this Chemistry blog of mine.
Hadn't gotten the chance lately to use the computer. This explains why i HATE it if there is online assignment. Heck, who cares. Let's skip this.
Great. We are learning a new topic for Chemistry now. I must admit, at some point of time..i have the tendency to feel lost during the lesson . I may go , "whaaaaaaaaat?" cos i can barely understand it! so much for honouring the pageant of MISS-understood. Hah, sorry just being nonsense here since I'm so bloody tired. Sigh. It's okay..either way i believe Miss Jee is very approchable. Right Ms Jee? =p
Dang. Practical : Titration. Getting the perfect colour for the end-point is extremely frustrating! I am intensely sick and tired to have the solution in excess especially when you redo the whole experiment for more than three times and you still get the same results. My gosh. Sometimes i just have the urge to just break those pipette , burette, conical flask BUT that is highly insane to do that. Unless it is on purpose, then why not? =p haha. I swear, i wont break any of the Lab stuff. Mark my words honey. Right.
Okay im done.
xoxo
SWAK
ohh, and IDEAS in ACTION. ugh. Its killing every nanobraincells of mine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home